Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Father's silent cry,Chandirasekharan Subramaniyam


I am missing my daughter Shamani, her love, care & her vibration that surrounds me. After all this years I am finding it so difficult in missing her closeness. Having sleepless nights with tears all nostalgic events of her life with me and my family. You can call whatever. Part & parcel of life, natural when a daughter get married, the next step in a fathers life, you are not the only one every father have to go thru this. All this consolidations & advises is only for others when it comes to me any amount of reasons does not console my feeling for my daughter’s love. Ever since I took hold of my baby’s hand to teach her to take her first step to walk. I think I did not release my hold on her hand & she too was holding on until her wedding day ceremony, when my hand was placed over hers and below her hand her husband’s with that ritual I handed over my hold on her, my responsibility ,care & love to her husband. At that moment my eyes were filled with beaming tears, I don’t know for what, is it because of the sorrowfulness that I going to miss her or happiness for her new chapter in her life. I have to accept the fact that she is in good hands, the happiness she wanted all her life, a wonderful loving husband and in-law family. Her happiness is also my happiness. I did not want to share all this, wanted to keep it to myself but there is a saying it is better to get it out of chest to share with friends it’s a kind of relief. Yes I got all this out of my chest but I will never ever get all this from my heart as long as the beats go on. I who always love Shamani as my loving daughter and share my love with her husband Sangaran and off course his family. Sangaran over to you take care of Shamani. Thank you. Thank you. Thank You. Take care with father’s love!!!!!!!!

Ganesan Ramiah Life must go on,the fact will always remain that Shamini was your daughter first and for-most before she evolved into a wife of Sangaran.No one can take that away from you.The love you both share will carry you through this difficult period.I'm sure she too is going through the same turmoil. Shamini may have outgrown your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.Just like a girl's first love is her dad,Shamini's first love will always be you,after all she is in good hands,Take heart.

Chandirasekharan Subramaniyam TQ,The comman word" after all we are humans" the feeling are always buried deep inside us. When we bring out that is what emotion is all about.Mind can take an understanding but heart does not it swells will feelings.your comment has consolidated my mind. My heart still refuse to act on it. Well! there is still somthing called time. which is the healing factor. My only hope is to buy time. Thank you TC

Sangaran Selvaraja Mama i hope you are doing good. Im really touched and such words/post will only strengthen your relationship with Shamani and she loves you more than anything else. Over the years i have been with her, she never stopped talking about all the sacrifices and relentless hardwork you had done for her and especially for the family. As you say mama, only time will be the healing factor and everything will be fine. Sham even had brought your favourite purple "kaili" and sleeps with it because it remind your presence with her. Take care mama we love you always 


Shamani Chandirasekharan Appa only tears on my eyes. Appa i just miss u so much.No matter what happen you always first for me...always n ever.Appa i cant leave the house and came .. i think god knows that i cant leave you and came thats the reason god gave me such a good hearted and wonderful in laws family and husband.i knw you are not worried about that. The only pain that i still have is the separation from you. I want to take care of you appa,always be near you, make sure you always take your medicine, a cup of water while you are eating and just watch the moment you are eating from far.Sometimes i just think why girls need to go trought this but this the life cycle of women. you are always my world and soul appa. Im always inside your heart. You are my idol appa and im following as wat u had taught me over the time.Im proud to be your daugther appa..thanks to god. im sure i will make you proud and always be the same as you taught appa. take care appa.Luv u..Ummmaaaahhhh....luvvvvv u appa...luv u...







No comments:

Post a Comment